- A bouquet of white flowers reflects the various facets of the tragic love story of Madame Butterfly.
- Tuberose stands for the danger, jasmine for the fidelity, lily of the valley for the purity of the heart and white carnation for the innocence.
- A fountain of incense, Ambre and Opoponax symbolises their tragic end.
- Scent Family: white flowers.
- Pepper, Rhubarb Leaves, Coriander, jasmine, tuberose, gardenia, lily of the valley, carnation, vetiver, incense, amber incense resin, leather.
Coriander, Pepper and Rhuburb
Heart Note / Middle Notes
Vetiver, Opoponax, Amber, Incense and Leathe