A Brief History of Instant Knockout
Instant Knockout is developed by Roar Ambition, a London-based supplement company. They are only available on their official website.
The company is eager to say that the product isn’t intended just for men, despite the masculine marketing: “OK, so you could be forgiven for thinking Instant Knockout is a guys only formula. But it’s not.
“It’s a highly-powerful fat burner, plain and simple and it doesn’t matter if you’re male or female, it’s designed to help you get rid of your unsightly, unwanted fat.”
Parker said: “One of the main things we’ve learned is that quality always wins over quantity. Our customers are mainly men aged 21-30, and they’re educated – they are seeking out the latest ingredients and the best formulas. They are not brand loyal; they will research and shop around to get the best products on the market.
“We specialize in burning fat and supporting testosterone – the two key areas that men are most concerned about, to allow them to build muscle and stay lean. We could have expanded our range but playing to our strength allowed us to create two really strong products. We’re always consulting with athletes and nutritionists and looking at the latest research to ensure we’re using the best ingredients. Our formulas are updated every six – 12 months.”
Ingredients - Lets see what each pill has inside of it
Instant Knockout Contains 10 Specially Selected Natural Ingredients. To Help You Finally Win Your War Against Unsightly Fat.
Green tea extract is a great ingredient — when it’s standardized for the beneficial polyphenol EGCG amongst a few others. Studies have shown that it actually has both a thermogenic and lipolytic effect when combined with caffeine, in addition to being a potent antioxidant and having a range of other health benefits.
One issue, however. In the studies where EGCG was effective, doses of at least 500mg were used, with at least 130mg of EGCG and most of the rest of the content standardized for the other beneficial polyphenols. A diverse array of polyphenols and catechins have shown the most success.[8,9,10]
We’ve got 500mg here, but the label does not make clear what it is standardized for. As far as we know it could just be ground-up leaves and stems, which aren’t going to do as much for you.
But until the extract standardization is disclosed, you really can’t cite many of the most successful studies of this potentially great ingredient. In comparison, most green-tea containing products on our Top 10 Fat Burners list do disclose more of what’s inside.
1. Hursel, R et al. The effects of green tea on weight loss and weight maintenance: a meta-analysis. Int J Obes. 2009; 33(9): 956-61
2. Hursel R et al. The effects of catechin rich teas and caffeine on energy expenditure and fat oxidation: A meta-analysis. Obes. Rev. 2011; 12: e573–e581
The capsaicin in cayenne peppers is a legitimate thermogenic metabolism booster. It works exactly how you would imagine: it increases heat in your body and ultimately boosts the metabolism through thermogenesis.
We typically love it for users (unless you’re prone to getting heartburn), so it’s good to see here.
But once again, the label does not provide enough information. Having “cayenne pepper extract” listed simply doesn’t cut it — we’re interested in capsaicin content, which is the actual compound in red peppers that has been shown to provide the fat burning prowess.
Not all “cayenne powder” ingredients are the same. The extract potency is generally measured in Scoville Heat Units (SHUs), and it takes a fairly high amount to actually have a meaningful effect on the metabolism.
With Instant Knockout, the word “capsaicin” isn’t even used on the label — it’s just “cayenne powder.” Not necessarily useless, but most likely not even remotely as useful as quality extracts such as Capsimax.
And then there’s the dose. As you’ll see, there are incredibly inexpensive off-the-shelf products with 5x this dose, likely providing for more benefits than what’s included here.
So again, we can’t tell exactly what we’re getting, and we have concerns that we are getting the cheap stuff in an expensive product. Have you noticed a trend yet?
3. Ahuja, KD et al. Effects of chili consumption on postprandial glucose, insulin, and energy metabolism. Am J Clin Nutr. 2006; 84(1): 63-69
4. Ludy, MJ et al. The effects of capsaicin and capsiate on energy balance: critical review and meta-analyses of studies in humans. Chem Senses. 2012; 37(2): 103-2
Glucomannan is a fiber supplement drawn from konjac root, and its use goes back decades, along with studies indicating that it has the effects that you’d expect from a dietary fiber supplement — reduced appetite and smoother BMs, primarily. It’s often known as konjac root fiber and has also been a frequent topic on the Dr. Oz show.
This one is here to pick up the appetite suppression where the lower-dosed chromium left off. And even better, this one actually has 500mg inside, which is closer to the clinically-dosed amount of 1g per day used in the study cited above.
But on the other hand… another placebo-controlled study noted that 1.33g of
glucomannan supplements administered over 8 weeks were well tolerated but did not promote weight loss or significantly alter body composition, hunger/fullness, or lipid and glucose parameters.
So, this might be a hit-or-miss supplement, given those two contrasting studies.
At the end of the day, Instant Knockout’s advertising seems to try to advertise it as a sort of miracle herb from Asia, but it’s more like a decent fiber supplement.
Most of us need that, so no complaints, but let’s not get too excited just yet until there’s more conclusive research. At best, it should make you feel a bit fuller.
- This natural fiber of the konjac plant won’t spike your metabolism. It won’t improve your insulin sensitivity either.Why’s it in Instant Knockout then? Because it’s power lies in it’s ability to improve your appetite and reduce food cravings.
- This complex carbohydrate source has a beta-D-glucose and beta-D-mannose long-chain structure which means it passes through your stomach without being digested, helping to keep you feeling fuller for longer.
- This is backed up with comprehensive research too. For example, one review of 6 different studies reported consistent short-term weight loss. And a critical review study suggested that glucommanan could be the key to solving weight related issues in the US.
- All-in-all, this nutrient is a great addition to Instant Knockout. It reduces appetite but also helps to improve metabolic health – it’s a great ingredient for avoiding fat-storing triggers that cause over-eating or excessive snacking.
5. Zalewski, BM et al. The effect of glucomannan on body weight in overweight or obese children and adults: a systematic review of randomized controlled trials. Nutrition. 2015; 31(3): 437-42
6. Keithley, J et al. Glucommanan and obesity: a critical review. Altern Ther Health Med. 2005; 11(6): 30-4
- Caffeine anhydrous is the right hook of Instant Knockout, delivering a powerful punch to get you through your workouts.
- This nutrient has the ability to inhibit adenosine receptors, stimulating your nervous system into overdrive. It gives you energy and power, helping you to blast through even the toughest of workouts.
- It also helps you to focus and dial in by ramping up cognitive abilities and reducing fatigue. You’ll be more alert and ready for the task at hand. The gym had better get ready!
- Because caffeine intensifies your workouts, it contributes toward your daily energy burn. It has been found to reduce the fatigue and perceived pain associated with tough exercise session by just less than 50%, and even directly boost fat loss by elevating fat oxidation and insulin sensitivity.
7. Maridakis, V et al. Caffeine Attenuates Delayed-Onset Muscle Pain and Force Loss Following Eccentric Exercise. J Pain. 2007; 8(3): 237–24
8. Keijzers, GB et al. Caffeine can decrease insulin sensitivity in humans. Diabetes Care. 2002; 25(2): 364-9
- Vitamin B6, or pyridoxine, is the ingredient that pulls it all together in Instant Knockout.
- It’s a great all-rounder that helps supports a healthy lifestyle by improving the way that you synthesize energy. Not only that but it also directly contributes to fat burning by elevating your metabolism and fat oxidation too.
- B6 helps the way that your body absorbs amino acids, which can help you build muscle. It also regulates carbohydrates and fats, helping you to control your diet and achieve a calorie deficit with ease.
9. Zemel, MB et al. Effects of a Leucine and Pyridoxine-Containing Nutraceutical on Fat Oxidation, and Oxidative and Inflammatory Stress in Overweight and Obese Subjects. Nutrients. 2012; 4(6): 529-541
- Another B vitamin in Instant Knockout, B12 also helps you cover food into useable energy.
- You’ll find that your metabolism is higher and so is your ability to train harder, for longer in the gym. You’ll also be able to tolerate your diet for longer and your mood and immune system will continue to be high during your cut.
- Vitamin B12 will help you break down fatty acids, improve digestion of carbohydrates and maximize protein synthesis. Club this together and you’ve got a recipe for a leaner, more athletic body composition, as well as better physical performance.
10. Lukaski, HC. Vitamin and mineral status: effects on physical performance. Nutrition. 2004; 20: 632-644
- GTF Chromium is one of the most underrated nutrients when it comes to a high-quality fat burner supplement.
- It’s an essential trace element, yet not many people get enough of it in their diet. And on top of that, high sugar diets can force your body to get rid of chromium in the urine, further causing deficiency.
- This nutrient helps to control insulin – the hormone that controls how you store carbohydrates in your body. On top of that, it also boosts your energy levels, reduces food cravings and increases metabolism.
- So how does it help you shred fat? Firstly, it contains a protein called chromodulin which improves how you metabolize both sugar and fat. This leads to more energy that been found to improve physical performance under strict laboratory condition.
- On top of that, studies have shown that chromium can reduce appetite and cravings, leading to a drop food intake and consequently more fat loss – as much as 1.1kg in some cases.
11. Anderson, RA. Effects of chromium on body composition and weight loss. Nutr Rev. 1998; 56(9): 266-70
12. Pittler, MH et al. Chromium picolinate for reducing body weight: meta-analysis of randomized trials. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. 2003; 27(4): 522-9
- Zinc is one of the most important nutrients when it comes to a lean, health composition. Why? Because it boosts the hormone responsible for elevating protein synthesis called testosterone.
- It’s not just about optimizing hormone though, because zinc also helps your body to process carbohydrate, fat and proteins into fuel which sustains your energy levels. This is particularly important if you’re exercising hard to get into shape.
- One study, using overweight adolescents, found that supplementing zinc for 8 weeks improved glucose metabolism and fat levels in the blood. Another study reported that low zinc levels leave you with a much higher risk of excess body fat.
13. Kelishadi, R et al. Effect of zinc supplementation on markers of insulin resistance, oxidative stress, and inflammation among prepubescent children with metabolic syndrome. Metabolic Syndrome and Related Disorders.2010; 8(6): 505–10
14. Freire, SC et al. Dietary intervention causes redistribution of zinc in obese adolescents. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2014; 154(2): 168-77
- Piperine is the extract of black pepper and a bioactive chemical helps with weight loss a number of different ways. It turns on your metabolism, aids digestion, elevates thermogenesis and best of all can even suppress the formation of new fat cells.
- Piperine acts like an on-switch to two fat burning receptors in the body – TRPA1 and TRPV1. When triggered, these receptors elevate energy metabolism and suppress fat cell accumulation. The result? A potent fat burning effect.
15. Okumura, Y et al. Adiposity suppression effect in mice due to black pepper and its main pungent component, piperine. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2010; 74(8): 1545-9
- You might have never heard of Green coffee bean before. They’re simply unroasted coffee beans.
- It’s got no caffeine content whatsoever, but what they lack in stimulatory power they gain in the compound cholorogenic acid – a substance that has been fund to slow down the rate of fat absorption from food.
- The brilliant thing about cholorogenic acid is that it reduces sugar cravings that can put the brakes on your diet plans. It can also lower cholesterol which not only boost health but also body composition.
- Studies into green coffee bean have been positive. One review reported that adding green coffee into the diet, leads to a reduction in body mass as well as belly fat – and that’s exactly what you’ll get.
16. Thom, E. The effect of cholorogenic acid enriched coffee on glucose absorption in healthy volunteers and its effect on body mass when used long-term in overweight and obese people. Journal of International Medical Research. 2007; 35(6): 900–908
17. Revuelta-Iniesta, R et al. Consumption of Green Coffee Reduces Blood Pressure and Body Composition by Influencing 11β-HSD1 Enzyme Activity in Healthy Individuals: A Pilot Crossover Study Using Green and Black Coffee. Biomed Res Int. 2014
Other Ingredients: HPMC, gelatin, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, FD&C Red 40.
Do Not Exceed 4 Capsules Per Day. Always Swallow With Water. Do Not Take With Any Other Products That Contain Caffeine Or Other Stimulants. Do Not Take If Pregnant Or Nursing. If You Have Any Medical Conditions Or Are Taking Any Medication, Consult Your Doctor Before Use.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Overall Quality Verdict
The thing that we think speaks most to the overall quality of Instant Knockout is its range of ingredients, all of which are proven to provide some kind of benefit for weight loss and burning fat.
Instant Knockout has changed its marketing to become more inclusive of women and people of all exercise backgrounds. However, whether you are an accomplished athlete or simply want to lose weight, you should consult a medical professional before taking supplements to determine if Instant Knockout would serve you well in meeting your health and fitness goals.
Instant Knockout is not known to contain any banned substances. Bodybuilders and athletes can take it and should pass any drug test.
Taking Instant Knockout will most likely not result in a new, miraculous body shape. In order to properly lose weight, one should follow a proper healthy diet, follow an exercise regime and not smoke / drink.
Usage & Dosage
According to the product, to receive the full effect of Instant Knockout, you should consume one red capsule four times per day at the following times:
- When you get up in the morning
- Before you eat lunch
- In the afternoon
- Before you eat dinner
You should take them all before dinnertime.
According to the official Instant Knockout website, it’s fine to stack most other supplements with Instant Knockout. However, because Instant Knockout already contains 300mg of caffeine per day, the company recommends avoiding other supplements containing stimulants.
Please Note : We strongly recommend that you speak to your doctor or a certified medical professional before taking any supplement for the first time.
Our Valuation on Instant Knockout. Is it worth the money?
If you’re looking to lose excess fat, Instant Knockout is a product that will make your calorie-cutting experience less uncomfortable.
It really depends on your body and how it handles being in a calorie deficit. If you don’t notice drops in your energy levels and you have no problems retaining lean body mass and strength levels as you cut, Instant Knockout may not necessarily be of value to you.
However, if you’re someone who struggles either physically or psychologically when you’re on a diet, it’s worth it to give Instant Knockout a 90-day trial.
Remember, if you use the product as directed for 90 days and you’re not happy with your results, Roar Ambition offers a 90-day money-back guarantee.
With that in mind, we suggest buying the Ultimate Shredding Stack which contains three bottles of Instant Knockout. This will reduce your cost and ensure that you have enough Instant Knockout tablets to last for 90 days.
Side Effects - An Important Question
Before taking any supplement, you’ll want to be sure that the product doesn’t contain any banned or risky ingredients. Instant Knockout is essentially a food supplement which contains some plant extracts, as well as some Vitamins and Minerals and the stimulant Caffeine.
You can experience side effects when taking Instant Knockout. This blend of ingredients is designed with a high amount of caffeine from the green tea and can disrupt your normal schedule when you first incorporate the product into your diet. Some of the below are symptoms that have been commonly recorded:
- Difficulty falling asleep. This could happen because of Instant Knockout’s natural stimulants. You might want to start taking only two capsules before lunchtime to lessen your caffeine intake later in the day.
- Choking. You should take each of the four capsules with a large glass of water to help the pill go down.
- Upset stomach. If you feel nauseated or vomit, you should lessen your intake. Try halving the dosage for a while before going back up to four pills a day, per the recommended dosage. Although manufacturers advise taking the pill before meals, you might find eating it with food is helpful on a meek stomach.
- Headaches. With the stimulants, especially if you do not normally ingest caffeine, you could get headaches. You can also help with this issue by reducing the amount of pills you take per day and slowly building up to the four times/day dosage.
One thing we found with supplements in this category is that many of them tend to be overloaded with stimulants such as Caffeine. Ingredients such as Caffeine can cause side effects for some people, and that’s why it’s always important to seek advice from a certified medical professional before starting with any new supplement.
Please Note : We strongly recommend that you speak to your doctor or a certified medical professional before taking any supplement for the first time.
Pricing & Purchasing
Instant Knockout prices are:
- One bottle (one month supply): $59
- Two bottles (two month supply): $118
- Three bottles (four-month supply): $185 (You get 1 Bottle extra with a purchase of 3 bottles)
Instant Knockout also comes with a 90-day money-back guarantee. If you are not happy with your results, you can get your money back.
While many official retailers don’t stock Instant Knockout, the official website offers free delivery when you order three bottles (plus a bottle for free!), or free delivery to the USA and the UK if you order two bottles.
Scam Alert : Instant Knockout discount or coupon codes are not available anywhere online. Their website is the only source and they run multiple offers across the year such as 1 month free supply and free shipping with a money back guarantee when you purchase only from official website.
MAZ DELACERNA, AUSTRALIA
“I decided to try instant knockout after trying several other fat burners and after tons of research, I took the leap. Boy am I glad I did!
I will admit the first couple of days I was on such a high it was hard to sleep. I eventually got used to it and continued with my weight training. I eat pretty well so i really didnt change my diet.
I had increased energy, stopped eating out of boredom and felt so much stronger at the gym. I was on fire!
I tried it for 3 months and bought another 3 months worth. Even after the first 2 weeks on instant knockout I saw results. I was in awe!
If you are contemplating on trying it out I highly recommend it. Instant knockout has hekped me kickstart my journey and I am now a bikini competitor. I camt believe I was once 25kg heavier and now able to be on stage!
Thank you Instant knockout for bringing out this product. You have really assisted me in reaching my goals.“
“I was finishing up my final year in high school and i wanted to get shredded for college. I was never a part of any sport teams, i just wanted to be a good looking ripped guy on campus.
I was searching through many of my local stores and researching online many fat burner supplements, that’s when I came across instant knockout and the great reviews and testimonials it had. I liked that it has natural ingredients and I can see each individual ingredient, unlike most of the other fat burners.
The idea of being able to cut fat but retain muscles sounded promising to me and so i thought it was the best choice for me. I worked out regularly six days a week for 2 hrs each day, and hour of cardio an hour of weightlifting. I kept a very good diet that was full of protein and vitamins and in the end after taking instant knockout for 3 months these are my results.
If you work hard and stick to the instructions instant knockout provides you, it will work! Anyone can use it not just athletic young people.“
We would like to conclude by saying.
“Up to 400 milligrams (mg) of caffeine a day appears to be safe for most healthy adults. That’s roughly the amount of caffeine in four cups of brewed coffee, 10 cans of cola or two “energy shot” drinks.“
After testing out Instant Knockout for 3 months, analysing the content with a nutrition expert, and reading through hundreds of reviews, I have to say that this is my personal favourite, and the one I recommend to my clients.
The fat loss effect is noticeable, and I have tried it during 2 cutting phases, where each time I reached my goals a few days early.
Not only is it one of the more effective supplements on the market, but it’s also very reasonably priced. You can purchase 4 bottles of the product for $140 with free shipping.
It is no miracle pill that eliminates the fat magically; instead, it requires users to follow a strict routine by adhering to the dosage intervals and timings. With each ingredient being backed by scientific evidence, the formula comprises the best of each ingredient put together to work wonders. It has outdone its competitors in many more ways than one.